Publications on state aid
- Study on the enforcement of governmental aid rules and decisions of national courts (July 2019). See also the study homepage with the case database.
- Studies on the financing models for public services in the EU and their impact on competition, October 2016.
- The impact of state interventions on investment in the GB Electricity Market - expert opinion of Prof Richard Green and Dr. Ing. Iain Staffel, November 2013
- EX post Assessment of regional aid Guidelines , December 2012
- the role and effectiveness of the regional investment help. The point of view of academic literature. Study for the European Commission, 2012
- Short-term trade financing and credit insurance in the European Union, 2012.
This report verifies the functioning of the trade finance and credit insurance market.
- should help companies in trouble granting? A study on counter-acting scenarios for the restructuring of state aid. Prepared for the European Commission, 2009.
- 2009 update of the study 2006 on the enforcement of the state aid rules at national level 2009
- Country summaries - Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom ( NB This content has not in no way approved by the Commission and is not a statement by the Commission ).
- Studies to enforce government aid at national level 2006
- services of general economic interest - from the state aid group of the EAGCP, 2006
- the market trends of private reinsurance in the field of export credit insurance, 2005
- the effects of R & D State aid and its assessment at the level of EU research expenditure in the Council of the European Council of the Barcelona European Council, 2005
- Updating interest rates of interest rate rates applied to State aid control in the EU, 2004
- Review of Community Directives for National Regional Aid, 2003
- Expert Group reports on the effectiveness of public support mechanisms for the private sector Research and Development, 2003
- Methodology for the identification of sectors with serious structural problems, 2002
- aid to the damage caused by natural disasters (Article 107 (2) (b) - checklist for the Member States (BG CS Da de en eti FR HR HU IT LV MT) NL PL PT RO SK SL SV), October 2013
- This checklist is not mandatory, but the Member States can use them as instructions for creating messages from aid to prepare the damage caused by natural disasters
- Guidelines for the application of EU rules for state aid, public procurement and internal market for general economic interest and especially social services of general interest, February 2013
- Leadership of State aid-compliant financing, restructuring and privatization of state enterprises (BG CS DA DE EN ES ET-FI-FI-HU IT LT LV MT NL PL PT RO SK SL SV), July 2012 .
- Enforcement of the EU State Aid Law of National Courts, 2010
This manual collects the main EU communications and regulations regarding state aid from relevance to national judges. It includes the enforcement of the Commission aimed at providing practical support to national courts in their individual cases and to explain their role within the meaning of the EU court. It also offers instructions on the principles for recreation of unlawful aid and rules for the application of Article 108 TFEU.
Financial and economic crisis
- Report on the implementation of the Commission Communication on the application of state aid rules for direct business taxation (Da ES ES ES FR IT NL NL PT FI SV), report from the Commission on 09.02 adopted report 2004
General State Aid Policy
- progress report on the reduction and reorientation of State aid (DA EN EN TIG IT NL PT FI SV), 2002
Application of the state aid law of national dishes
- Report on the application of EC state aid rights of the Member State courts, 1999
General economic interest (default) services
- Report on the status of the game in the work at the guidelines for state aid and services of general economic interest (DA EL EN TIG IT NL PT FI SV), 2002
- Report to the European Council of Seville on the state of work on the guidelines for state aid and services of general economic interest 2002
- Report to the European Council of Laeken - Services of general interest (presented by the Commission)
COM (2001) 598 Final, October 2001
- Report on services of general economic interest in the banking sector adopted by the Commission on 17.06.1998 and the ECOFIN Council on 23.11.1998
Tags: service, writing, papers, terms, high, quality
Expert assignment writers - Top Writing Service
Advanced Essay Help - Excellent Essay Service
Expert Essay-Writer - Affordable Essay Services
EXPOSITORY ESSAY HELP - Excellent Writing Service
Expert write services - Affordable Essay Service
Famous essay writer - High Quality Essay Service